What better way to make a difference than to be at the forefront of pediatric care at The Cardiac Center at CHOP, one of the nation's largest pediatric cardiac care facilities? In fact, we perform more than 2,000 cardiac catheterizations and surgeries a year.
We seek compassionate, experienced, enthusiastic candidates to work in one or more of the following areas:
- Cardiac Care Unit: Featuring state-of-the-art cardiac care, each of the unit's 25 beds is connected to a monitored telemetry arrhythmia station.
- Cardiac Intensive Care Unit: Our state-of-the-art CICU is designed and staffed to care for the children during the most intense period of their treatment.
- Cardiac Preparation and Recovery Unit: Provides highly specialized pre- and post-catheterization and procedure recovery care for infants, children and adults.
- Catheterization Lab: We’re consistently working with the latest diagnostic imaging equipment
- CT-OR Cardiothoracic Operating Room: Provides world-class cardiothoracic care performed by the leading surgeons in the pediatric field.
- Heart Transplant: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia heart-lung transplant program is one of the largest in the world.
- Pulmonary Hypertension: We are at the forefront when it comes to Pulmonary Hypertension, an increasingly common condition in children.