Early Head Start
Services for children
- Weekly home visits with hands-on child development activities
- Parent-child focused socialization's
- Inclusive environment for infants and toddlers with disabilities
- Childcare center
Services for families
- Prenatal education, support and referrals
- Health and nutrition education, support and referrals
- Behavioral health and wellness education and support
- Support for families with children with disabilities
- Various events, activities and volunteer opportunities
How to apply for Early Head Start
Early Head Start services are available to pregnant women and families with children under the age of 3. To qualify, you must have a family income at or below the federal poverty guidelines and a permanent residence in identified areas of West Philadelphia.
For more information or to find out whether you qualify for Early Head Start at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, call 267-425-9900 or e-mail us at email@example.com.