- Feudtner C, Santucci G, Feinstin J, Snyder R, Rourke M and Kang TI. "Hopeful thinking and level of comfort regarding providing pediatric palliative care: a survey of hospital nurses" Poster. American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Salt Lake City, UT 2007
- Carroll, JM, Santucci, G, Kang TI, Feudtner CF. "Partners in pediatric palliative care: A program to enhance collaboration between hospital and community palliative care services." Poster. American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Salt Lake City, UT 2007
- Dussel, V, Aldridge SE, Kang T, Feudtner C, Cook EF, Weeks JC and Wolfe J. " Feasibility of conducting a Randomized Controlled Trial (RCT) in children with advanced cancer: Lessons from the Pediatric Quality of Life and Evaluation of Symptoms Technology (PediQuest) Study." Poster. American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Salt Lake City, UT 2007
- Feudtner C, Feinstein J, Satchell M, Nihtianova S, Patil S and Kang T. "Patterns of the Place of Death Among Children with Complex Chronic Conditions in the United States, 1979-1998." Platform session. Pediatric Academic Societies. San Francisco, CA 2006.
- Santucci G, Kang T, Feinstein J, Feudtner C. "Nurses Assessment of Pediatric Palliative Care: A Hospital-Wide Survey." Poster. Pediatric Academic Societies. San Francisco, CA 2006.
- Kang T, Brophy P, Evans A, Charron M, Heymann S, and Maris J.
"I-131MIBG is effective for disease palliation in children with high risk neuroblastoma." Poster. American Society for Pediatric Hematology/Oncology. Baltimore, MD 2001
1988 National Merit Scholar
1988 Boettcher Foundation Scholar
1994 CIBA-Geigy Community Service Award
1995 Robert Glaser Award for Leadership and Service
1995 American Medical Women's Association Senior Award
Feudtner C, Feinstein JA, Satchell M, Zhao H and Kang TI. "Shifting site of death among children with complex chronic conditions in the United States, 1979-2003." Submitted to JAMA January, 2007.
Feudtner C, Carroll KW, Hexem KR, Silberman J, Kang TI, Kazak AE. Parental hopeful patterns of thinking, emotions, and pediatric palliative care decision making: a prospective cohort study. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2010 Sep;164(9):831-9. Read abstract.
« Back to Previous Page