18th Annual Update on Pediatric and Congenital Cardiovascular Disease
The course: A comprehensive post-graduate course for pediatric cardiologists, intensivists, surgeons, nurses, neonatologists, anesthesiologists, ACHD specialists, sonographers, perfusionists, and all those involved in the care of neonates and children with cardiovascular disease.
Only a few exhibit spaces are left. Please complete the commercial support agreement and fax back to Tina Mannices at 215-590-4342.
Abstract Submission Deadline: Monday, Nov. 3, 2014 (12 p.m. EST)
Notification of Acceptance: Monday, Nov. 10, 2014
Poster Presentations: Feb. 12 – 15, 2015
Oral Presentations: Feb. 12 – 13, 2015
Award Presentations: Saturday, Feb. 14, 2015
A look back at Cardiology 2014
Here's a recap of all the great things that went on at Cardiology 2014:
- Nearly 1,000 participants – all in one location, all focused on clinical care and science related to congenital and pediatric cardiovascular disease
- Over 100 faculty of experts from around the world
- The most educational, engaging and luminary speakers at one of the most well attended and important conferences in our field!
- Latest updates on innovations in congenital and pediatric cardiovascular care
- State-of-the art plenary sessions on all aspects of the field
- Over 160 original abstracts presented in poster and oral presentation format
- Dedicated specialized track for nursing professionals
- Dedicated specialized track for trainees and young faculty
- A great opportunity for professional networking and socializing with peers…all at a fantastic venue!