Download our free Injury Prevention and Safety activity book (PDF) to help educate your children through fun, interactive coloring, puzzles and games. Kids will learn about fire and home safety, bike safety and more from educational word jumbles, doodle pages, mazes, and other fun activities. Complete them all and become a Certified Super Safe Kid with your own certificate!
- Parent information: Find details about the Kohl's Injury Prevention Program, Safety Center and Mobile Safety Center, and child safety seat inspection stations throughout Southeastern PA.
- Injury prevention and safety tips: Find tips about fire safety, child passenger safety, bike safety, pedestrian safety and water safety.
- Choosing the right child safety seat: Access up-to-date information about child safety seats to help you choose the right one for your child.
- Bike and skateboarding safety: Children will learn about bike safety and the importance of wearing safety gear to protect them from injuries while playing their favorite sports. You'll find a word jumble and a coloring page.
- Poison safety: These fun activities will teach children poison-safety tips to help keep themselves – and others – safe from poisoning. You'll find a crossword puzzle and a poison-safety game.
- Fire safety: It’s important to know what to do if you see flames or smell smoke. These activities will help your child learn about fire safety.
- Home safety: Learn how to make your home a safe place for your kids. Use our handy checklist to teach your kids how to notice and report safety problems around the house.
- Pedestrian safety: Children will learn how to stay safe when crossing the streets and when they are near cars, trucks, buses and trolleys. Activities include a crossword puzzle and maze.
- Playground safety: This coloring page offers tips on staying safe at the playground while having fun.
- Water safety: Water can be lots of fun, but it can be dangerous, too. Have children color the pictures and learn some top safety tips to be water smart.
- Certificate: Print and sign a certificate to be a Certified Super Safe Kid!
- Answers: Did you find your way out of the maze? Did you solve the puzzle? Find out!
Review Date: September 2014