Special places where kids — and families — feel better
While The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia has always been as near as a trip to the city, its expertise is even closer to home. Our network of special inpatient units that provide outstanding medical care for children, in the reassuring setting of a nearby community hospital.
CHOP Newborn Care
Families in every part of the Delaware Valley have access to excellent neonatal service through CHOP Newborn Care. CHOP's nationally-renowned Division of Neonatology provides comprehensive care in the intensive care nurseries at these hospitals:
- Chester County Hospital, West Chester, PA
- Doylestown Hospital, Doylestown, PA
- Grand View Hospital, Sellersville, PA
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center, Meadowbrook, PA
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital. Philadelphia, PA
- University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro, NJ
- Virtua Voorhees, Voorhees, NJ
- Virtua Memorial, Mount Holly, NJ
CHOP Pediatric Care
For older children, our specialists in pediatric medicine staff inpatient units in several community hospitals. Doctors come directly from CHOP, with nurses and technicians specially trained in pediatric care. Even the equipment is designed just for children.
Whether it's a sudden emergency or a referral from a family doctor that brings a child to a CHOP Pediatric Care unit, parents can be assured that these units are special places where we not only help kids get well, we help whole families feel better.
Find a hospital nearest you: