Primary Care, Central Bucks, participates with the following insurance plans:
- Horizon/Atlantic Care
- Americhoice NJ
- Amerihealth Administrators
- Devon PPO
- Great West
- Health America Coventry/First Health
- Highmark BS
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone Mercy
- PA Medicaid
- Penn Care
- Personal Choice
- Preferred Health
- US Family Healthcare
- United Health Care/Fidelity/Oxford/Mamsi
- Valley Preferred
It’s always prudent to check with your healthcare administrator to determine your coverage for services. Pediatric & Adolescent Care, Central Bucks, participation with your insurance carrier does not always mean services are paid in full. Any balance after insurance payment is the patient’s responsibility.
Many insurance plans call for a patient co-payment which is required at the time of service.
- We accept cash, debit card, Master card, Visa and American Express.
- Prompt Pay Discount applies to uninsured families (self pay) or services that are not covered via the family's insurance plan.
- If you feel you have special financial circumstances, please contact our office manager to make individual arrangements.
If you have an insurance plan that is not listed, payment in full is due at the time of service. We will provide you with a receipt that can be used to submit a claim for reimbursement.