About the Practice
Our Hospital Affiliations
Our physicians are active members of the pediatric staff at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Virtua Memorial Hospital (Mt. Holly), and Virtua West Jersey Voorhees Hospital. We care for infants in the newborn nurseries at both Virtua hospitals.
If you are having your baby at either of the Virtua hospitals, make sure to tell your nurse that you have chosen CHOP Primary Care, Salem Road (Burlington) for your child’s pediatric care so we can see your baby every morning.
When necessary, sick children are admitted to either of the Virtua hospitals, CHOP, Capital Health or Princeton University Medical Center. We maintain close contact with the pediatric staff at those institutions to keep abreast of your child’s care.
What Makes Us Different
- Well Checks (physicals) every weeknight and Saturday throughout the year.
- Electronic Medical Records are shared by our doctors and CHOP specialists, providing better coordinated care, as well as improved patient safety through alerts of drug interactions, allergies, and vaccinations due.
- Prescriptions electronically transmitted to your pharmacy so your child’s medicine is ready when you arrive.
- Separate sick and well waiting rooms.
- Participation in Reach Out and Read, which provides every child between 6 months and 5 years of age with a new book at every Well Check.
- ADD/ADHD evaluations, abscess drainage, wart freezing, and ear piercing.
- Spanish speaking physician and staff member. Un doctora y una recepcionista hablan Espanol.
- Crash cart, defibrillator, hearing and vision screening, rapid strep, urinalysis, pregnancy test, finger-stick hemoglobin, and glucose tests on-site.
- Wireless internet connectivity available for family use in our waiting rooms.