Primary Care, West Chester, participates with the following insurance plans. If you are a new patient, please use the number next to the name of your insurance (if applicable) to select our office as your primary care physician.
- Aetna US Healthcare (Practice number: 18013)
- Americhoice PA (HMA) (Practice number: G0006664-00)
- Amerihealth Administrators (Practice number: A38709)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (Delaware) (Practice number: 231352WCP)
- Cigna (Practice number: 6134532A)
- Coventry Healthcare (Delaware)
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Great West Healthcare
- Health America
- Humana/Choice Care Network
- Intergroup Services
- Keystone Health Plan East/Blue Cross (Practice number: 0026248001)
- Keystone Mercy Health Plan (Practice number: 1064513)
- Mid-Atlantic Medical Services (Practice number: 8114278)
- One Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plan
- PA Medicaid (Practice number: 1007709910029)
- Penn Care (Practice number: 138709)
- Pennsylvania Blue Shield (Practice number: 138709)
- Personal Choice/Blue Cross (Practice number: 0026248001)
- Private Health Care Systems
- Tricare/Champus (Practice number: 231352166-031)
- United Healthcare
Please bring your insurance card to each visit.
It's always a good idea to check with your healthcare administrator to determine your coverage for services. Primary Care, West Chester's participation with your insurance carrier does not always mean services are paid in full. Any balance after insurance payment is the patient's responsibility.
Many insurance plans call for a patient co-payment which is required at the time of service.
- We accept cash, debit card, Master card, Visa and American Express.
- Prompt Pay Discount applies to uninsured families (self pay) or services that are not covered via the family's insurance plan.
- If you feel you have special financial circumstances, please contact our Office Manager to make individual arrangements.
If you have an insurance plan that is not listed, payment in full is due at the time of service. We will provide you with a receipt that can be used to submit a claim for reimbursement.