Online Continuing Medical Education
We offer the following accredited online CME activities that incorporate current evidence-based diagnostic techniques to guide maternal-fetal medicine specialists and surgeons to perform optimal care and achieve better outcomes for patients with high-risk pregnancies.
Click on the links below to find course descriptions and links to register for each online CME module. All are eligible for CME credit for physicians, and some are eligible for continuing education (CE) credit for nurses. Online CME modules currently available include:
- Fetal Surgery Experience at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Management of Fetal Lung Lesions
- Fetal Myelomeningocele Repair: Tribulations and Trials
- The Ex Utero Intrapartum Therapy (EXIT) Procedure: Experience and Outcomes
- Management of Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH)
- Current Management of Prenatally Diagnosed Lower Urinary Tract Obstruction (LUTO)
- Fetoscopic LASER Therapy for Twin-Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
- Fetal Stem Cell and Gene Therapy
- Prenatal and Postnatal Surgery for Sacrococcygeal Teratoma (SCT)
The American Board of Surgery (ABS) Part 2: CME and Self-Assessment
Each Center for Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment featured Internet CME activity lecture provides Category 1 CME and self-assessment credit(s) toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC Program.
Dinner Series: Optimizing Perinatal Care for Fetuses with Congenital Anomalies
The Center for Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment, in conjunction with our colleagues from the Neonatal Outreach Program, the Fetal Heart Program at the Cardiac Center and the Division of Urology, are pleased to offer a collaborative series of dinner lectures focused on the perinatal care of fetuses with congenital anomalies. More information »
If you'd like to request a CME dinner in your area or be notified about new CME opportunities, contact us at 1-800-IN-UTERO (1-800-468-8376).