Infant Single Ventricle Monitoring Program (ISVMP): Outpatient Pathway - Stage I Discharge to Stage II Operation
- Standard imaging is a sedated echo either at, or prior to previsit (if at previsit, previsit should occur 1 week prior to surgical date)
- Alternative 1 – MRI
- Consider MRI if concern about pulmonary artery stenosis/distortion, or other arterial or venous anomaly requiring further delineation (e.g. papvc)
- Alternative 2 – Catheterization
- Consider if intervention may be required (e.g. concern for recoarctation, LSVC requiring embolization)
- Hemodynamic concerns such as elevated PVR, PVV stenosis.