The goals of the Office of Fellowship Programs are to:
- Provide a departmental home for fellows and program directors
- Facilitate and assure compliance with ACGME and Board requirements
- Develop an infrastructure for recruitment and selection of fellows
- Organize a competency-based curriculum utilizing existing resources
- Facilitate NIH applications for extramural training support
- Implement electronic evaluation and monitoring of programs, trainees, faculty
- Identify measurable training outcomes and predictors of desired outcome
The purpose for the Fellows' Resource Center is to provide all fellows with a quiet place to work, rest and or dine. The office is located on the 9th Floor of the Main Building 9NW90 adjacent to the Physician-in-Chief Suite and the Pediatric Residency Office on the 9th Floor.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Monica S. Williams, BS, manager, Office of Fellowship Programs and Fellows’ Resource Center at 215-590-3961 or online.
Please note: This office does not manage administrative fellowships.