- The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia was ranked No. 1 in more specialties than any other hospital in the nation, earning it top honors in U.S.News & World Report’s 2012-13 Honor Roll of Best Children’s Hospitals. Learn more about the U.S.News & World Report ranking»
- In 2010, CHOP received more than 1.1 million outpatient visits and 28,000 hospital admissions. CHOP’s Care Network serves patients at more than 50 locations in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Fellows participate in senior operation teams and shadow key leaders to understand day-to-day challenges and decision-making processes and identify projects that further hospital goals.
- Fellows have access to resources through seminars, training courses and conferences.
- Fellows attend one regional and one national conference during the two-year program.
- Fellowship includes membership in American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) and National Association of Health Service Executive (NAHSE).