18th Annual Update on Pediatric and Congenital Cardiovascular Disease "Challenges and Dilemmas”
Save the date
Date: Feb. 11 – 15, 2015
Location: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch, Scottsdale, Arizona
The course: A comprehensive post-graduate course for pediatric cardiologists, intensivists, surgeons, nurses, neonatologists, anesthesiologists, ACHD specialists, sonographers, perfusionists, and all those involved in the care of patients with pediatric and congenital cardiovascular disease.
Download the Cardiology 2015 Save the Date flyer »
Call for abstracts
Abstract Submission Deadline: Friday, Oct. 17, 2014
Notification of Acceptance: Monday, Nov. 10, 2014
Poster Presentations: Feb. 12 – 15, 2015
Oral Presentations: Feb. 12 – 13, 2015
Award Presentations: Saturday, Feb. 14, 2015
Submit an abstract
A look back at Cardiology 2014
Here's a recap of all the great things that went on at Cardiology 2014:
- Nearly 1,000 participants – all in one location, all focused on clinical care and science related to congenital and pediatric cardiovascular disease
- Over 100 faculty of experts from around the world
- The most educational, engaging and luminary speakers at one of the most well attended and important conferences in our field!
- Latest updates on innovations in congenital and pediatric cardiovascular care
- State-of-the art plenary sessions on all aspects of the field
- More than 160 original abstracts presented in poster and oral presentation format
- Dedicated specialized track for nursing professionals
- Dedicated specialized track for trainees and young faculty
- A great opportunity for professional networking and socializing with peers…all at a fantastic venue!