Continuing medical education
Upcoming CME programs
To attend one of the following programs, please RSVP to Abe Cooperman at 267-426-2506 or via email. Please provide your name, practice affiliation, credentials, work address, phone, fax and email address.
- March 6, 2014, at the CHOP Specialty Care Center at Virtua, Voorhees, NJ — "Acute Otitis Media: Update on the 2013 Guidelines" (RSVP by March 3)
- March 15, 2014, in West Chester, PA — "Updates in Pediatric Surgery: Making the Case"
- April 1, 2014, in Princeton, NJ — "Make the Case: A Review of Common Pediatric Surgical Cases"
- Spring 2014 Oncology CME series
- March 19 in Philadelphia — “Differential Diagnosis: Bone Cancer”
- April 2 in Galloway, NJ — “Developing a Novel Program for Fertility Preservation in Pediatric Oncology”
- April 3 in Chadds Ford, PA — “The Baby in the Bubble: Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) — "Early Diagnosis and Treatment = Better Outcome”
- April 30 in Livingston, NJ — “Differential Diagnosis: Thyroid Cancer in Children and Adolescents”
- May 13 in Reading/Pottstown, PA — “Childhood Cancer: Genetic Predisposition”
- May 14 in Cherry Hill, NJ — “Adolescent and Young Adult Cancer: Body and Mind”
- June 10 in Bryn Mawr, PA — “Childhood Cancer: Survivorship, Part II”
Learn more or schedule a program
To learn more about these events or to arrange an education program in your area, please contact Abe Cooperman at 267-426-2506 or email@example.com.