Adolescent Medicine Fellowship: How to Apply
Our fellowship program participates in the ERAS universal application process. The application is available on the ERAS website for fellowship positions beginning July 2012.
Instructions for application
The three-year fellowship seeks physicians who will have completed two to four years of training in an accredited residency program and are board-eligible in pediatrics, internal medicine, medicine-pediatrics or family practice.
In addition to completing the ERAS application online, the following should be uploaded into the ERAS program:
- Completed application.
- Three supporting letters of reference.
- A letter from the Dean of your medical school and a medical school transcript.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- A separate, single-page describing your personal goals for your fellowship in adolescent medicine. This should describe in further detail your principal objectives, interests and career aims.
- Parts 1, 2 and 3 of the USMLE taken within the seven-year time frame as required by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or equivalent scores.
- If a graduate of a medical school outside the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico, a valid ECFMG certificate or one that does not expire prior to the start of the fellowship.
We interview eligible applicants August through early October.
Adolescent Medicine is participating in the National Residency Match Program in 2012.