- Allergy & Asthma Network/Mothers of Asthmatics, Inc.
Educational materials on asthma and allergy for parents, kids and schools. Source for nebulizers and aerochambers.
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & immunology, Inc. (AAAAI)
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
Lung information fort patients and the general public
- National Asthma Education and Prevention Program Expert Panel Report 2: Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Asthma
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP): Medem Learning Center
- American Association for Respiratory Care
- American Lung Association (ALA)
Support groups, newsletters, Asthma Camp, asthma information
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA)
- Healthy Kids: The Key to Basics
Educational planning for students with asthma and other chronic health conditions.
79 Elmore Street
- Genes and Diseases: Asthma
National Center for Biotechnology Information, National Institutes of Health
- Key Clinical Activities for Quality Asthma Care
Recommendations of the National Asthma Education and Prevention Program
- National Asthma Education and Prevention Program (NAEPP)
National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
Asthma information for patients, schools and the public. Materials include: Managing Asthma: A Guide for Schools, Asthma awareness Curriculum for the Elementary Classroom, Asthma and Physical Activity in the School, Making a Difference: Asthma Management in the School (video).
- National Jewish Medical and Research Center
- Support for Asthmatic Youth
1080 Glen Cove Avenue
Glen Head, NY 11545
Complementary and alternative medicine
For healthcare professionals
Reviewed by: Allergy Section
Date: May 2004