How to Apply
The Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Program participates in the National Resident Match Program (NRMP).
In addition to registering in the NRMP, please submit the following:
- Fellowship Application
- Personal statement describing yourself and outlining your reasons for pursuing a career in child and adolescent psychiatry
- Three letters of recommendation, from physicians with whom you have worked, preferably during previous training experiences
- Individuals who wish to begin training following one year in medicine, pediatrics, and/or family practice, or after less than four years of general psychiatry training, should have the summary of training experience and performance form completed by the training director and returned separately
- Copies of USMLE 1, 2, and 3 scores
- The deadline for applications is October 1, 2012
For additional information, please e-mail Evelyn Santiago Schulz at firstname.lastname@example.org.