How to Apply
Applications will be accepted with a firm deadline of October 1, 2014 for the academic year beginning July 1, 2015. Interviews will be offered after application review and rolling acceptance will be granted in select cases. You may apply by downloading a PDF version of the application. Print the application, complete the appropriate fields and mail the application to the address listed at the end of the application form.
Instructions for application
Physicians who are United States citizens or permanent residents and have at least two years of postgraduate training are eligible to apply.
The following should be sent to Carmen Johnson, Fellowship Program Coordinator:
- Completed application with photograph
- A personal statement, no longer than two pages, describing your research interests, career goals and how the fellowship will help to achieve your goals
- Three supporting letters of reference
- A letter from your residency program or subspecialty fellowship director
- Your Curriculum Vitae including a list of publications (if applicable)
- Official Medical School Transcript
- Parts 1, 2 and 3 of the USMLE, taken within the seven year time frame as required by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, or equivalent scores
- If a graduate of a medical school outside the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico, a valid ECFMG certificate or one that does not expire prior to the start of the fellowship
- If not a citizen of the United States or permanent resident, copy of current, appropriate visa