The Infectious Diseases Section offers a variety of services including:
- Consultation and diagnosis for the management of children with any type of infectious disease
- Laboratory assistance in the diagnosis of infections
- Treatment of infectious diseases
- Assistance in the selection of antibiotics, antivirals or other forms of therapy
- International travel advice
Dr. Jason Kim and Dr. Brian Fisher see children three days a week in our clinic on the 6th floor of the Wood Center.
- Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. to noon
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Make an appointment
To make an appointment for your child, please call 215-590-2549 or 1-800-TRY-CHOP.