News and Notes at CHOP and Abroad
6th World Congress
Paediatric Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery
Feb. 17-22, 2013, Cape Town, South Africa
Please visit our exhibit booth (#105 & 109) to meet physicians from CHOP’s Cardiac Center and get more information about our programs and services.
CHOP will be hosting two symposia during the congress:
The Fontan Survivor: Life and Its Challenges With Only One Ventricle
Feb. 18, 2013, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Perinatal Care of the Fetus With Congenital Heart Disease
Feb. 19, 2013, 7 to 8:45 a.m.
Speakers include seven of CHOP's leading cardiologists:
- Robert E. Shaddy, MD, Chief, Division of Cardiology
- Thomas L. Spray, MD, Chief, Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Jonathan J. Rome, MD, FACC, Medical Director, Cardiac Catheterization
- Mark A. Fogel, MD, Medical Director, Cardiac MRI
- Stephen Paridon, MD, Medical Director, Exercise Physiology and Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Jack Rychik, MD, Medical Director, Fetal Heart Program and Single Ventricle Survivorship Program
- Stephanie Fuller, MD, Cardiothoracic Surgeon