How to Apply
You may apply by downloading a PDF version of the application. Print the application, complete the appropriate fields and mail the application to the address listed at the end of the application form.
Instructions for application
The three-year fellowship seeks physicians who will have completed two to three years of training in an accredited residency program in order to sit for the American Board of Pediatrics certifying examination.
The following should be sent to Kevin E.C. Meyers, MB, BCh:
- Completed application
- Three letters of reference
- Dean's letter and medical school transcript
- Personal statement outlining the reason for entering the field of pediatric nephrology
- Parts 1, 2 and 3 of the USMLE, taken within the seven year time frame as required by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, or equivalent scores
- If a graduate of a medical school outside the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico, valid ECFMG certificate or one that does not expire prior to the start of the fellowship
- If not a citizen of the United States or permanent resident, copy of current, appropriate visa