Child Neurology Residency Program
How to apply to the Program
The Child Neurology Residency Program at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is currently offering:
- Three (3) categorical residency positions to begin in 2016
- One (1) advanced residency position to begin in 2014
All candidates must apply through ERAS.
Categorical candidates need only apply to the Child Neurology Program. Please do not apply to both the Pediatric and Child Neurology Programs.
- ERAS application
- Three (3) letters of reference (LORs)
- Dean’s letter aka Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE )
- Medical school transcript
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- USMLE Parts 1, 2 (if available)
- ECFMG Certification if graduated from a medical school outside the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico
- Residents must have completed two years of pediatric training
- International medical graduates must have completed one year of formal training in the United States
If you have any questions at any time during the application process, please contact Neiressa Croom at 215-590-1722 or by email at email@example.com.