About Your Child's Visit
Thank you for choosing The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia for your child's orthopedic care.
This section will help you better prepare for your child’s orthopedic visit, give you information about what to expect, and detail possible next steps.
- Making An Appointment: Learn how to schedule an appointment for your child, what information we'll need to know to set up an appointment with an appropriate orthopedic specialist, as well as links to our orthopedic service locations and specialty programs
- Before Your Child's Visit: Read how to prepare your child for her doctor's appointment, what to expect during the visit, and details about insurance and referrals
- The Day of Your Child's Visit: Learn what to bring to your child's appointment, directions to the CHOP location where your child will be examined, and which professionals your family may meet
- Your Child's Examination and Diagnostic Tests: Read about what happens during your child's exam, tests used to help diagnose your child's condition and next steps for treatment
- Contact us: For questions, referral information and scheduling
We are committed to ensuring your child receives the best care in a timely fashion. If you have any questions, please call us at 215-590-1527 or contact us online.
We look forward to working with you in caring for your child.
Reviewed by: Division of Orthopedic Surgery
Date: November 2013