Download our StrokeNotes newsletter! We hope you find it a helpful way to keep up with the latest news about pediatric stroke and learn about resources and activities.
Fall 2012 - Volume 2, Issue 2
- Read about Renee's Fund- and Awareness-Raiser
- Learn how the Beachwheels Program is providing a smoother cruise to the beach for children who have suffered strokes
- Read about Alex's brain aneurism and stroke at age 11 and her life since then
- Learn how the PACT program provided a foster home for Bryant's dog while he was hospitalized at CHOP
- Follow Wes' courageous journey and learn about his latest adventure
- Get an update on Connor -- he makes the football team again after being sidelined by a stroke in 2005
A year to remember
Winter 2012 - Volume 2, Issue 1
- Read Quinn's experience with a stroke and the event that led to his diagnosis
- Learn about Camp Cranium and how Elise helped raise $700 through a dine-and-donate fundraiser
- Learn how Alesia Shute's book, Everything's Okay, offers hope and inspiration to families fighting childhood illnesses, like cancer
- Get tips from Todd Levy, Occupational Therapist, to help you make the most of your child’s occupational therapy
- Read Wes' advice about "Fitting IN"
Against the Odds: Wes' story