Only authorized Hospital personnel can commit Hospital funds for the purchase of equipment, goods and services from a supplier. No individual may commit Hospital funds without proper internal authorizations. This provision includes soliciting competitive bids and signing contracts.
All purchases are subject to The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia’s purchase order terms and conditions.
- The Hospital’s payment terms are net 60 days.
- All inquiries regarding payment should be transferred to the Accounts Payable Department at 267-426-6200.
- All invoices must reference a valid purchase order number.
- Unless otherwise specified by the Supply Chain Management Division, all deliveries are to be made to the Hospital’s receiving dock located at 34th Street and Civic Center Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19104-4399.
- Overshipments will not be accepted.