Join Us for a Virtual Conference Unlike Any Other
Save the date for Cardiology 2021: Resilience in Pediatric and Congenital Cardiovascular Disease. Due to safety considerations surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, our 24th annual event will be held virtually. Like our live conference, this virtual iteration will remain distinctive, dynamic and interactive as we highlight breaking research in pediatric cardiology and explore the latest developments in our ever-expanding field.
Join us online Feb. 11-14, 2021 for a comprehensive professional educational experience not to be missed!
At Cardiology 2021, you will:
- Participate in creative session formats, including innovative lectures, case reviews and interactive discussion panels — all experienced through studio-quality broadcast
- Explore this year's theme of resilience at the community, institutional, patient, provider, organ and cellular levels
- Hear world leaders provide reviews of essential basic concepts and address state-of-the-art developments in our field
- Earn an abundance of CME and CNU credits
- Attend specialized nursing or perfusion track sessions
- And much, much more!
Don't miss the world's premier conference on pediatric and congenital cardiovascular disease!
More program specifics and highlights are coming soon!
We have an amazing conference planned, and I look forward to having you join us for the event of the year!
For more information, please contact Christina Mannices at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-590-5263.