Join Us for a Virtual Conference Unlike Any Other
Our theme this year is “Resilience in Pediatric & Congenital Cardiovascular Disease.” The esteemed faculty of more than 100 experts will share their knowledge through lectures in plenary sessions, breakout sessions, moderated panels of experts, and lively discussion groups covering all areas and topics related to the comprehensive care of the unborn, neonate, child and young adult with cardiovascular disease.
The goals of our educational conference are to give healthcare providers the most up-to-date, knowledge-based tools necessary to effectively provide a normal quality and duration of life for individuals with pediatric and congenital cardiovascular disease.
At the completion of this program, the participant will be better able to:
- Describe the science and knowledge base of information that supports clinical practice for the patient with pediatric and congenital cardiovascular disease
- Outline some of the latest innovations and their potential for changing care in pediatric and congenital cardiovascular disease
- Discuss the lessons learned over the past few decades of discovery and the future direction necessary to advance the field of pediatric and congenital cardiovascular disease
- Describe the latest body of information to emerge, as well as identify gaps in knowledge related to patients with single ventricle type of heart disease
- Appreciate the importance of healthcare provider wellness and learn strategies of well-being and self-care
- Describe the concept of resilience at multiple levels and comprehend how complex systems can develop resiliency to stress and adaptation
- Review the physiological consequences and importance of physical activity in single ventricle type of congenital heart disease
- Discuss the latest concepts in care and management of truncus arteriosus
- Outline key factors in decision-making related to imaging information in pediatric and congenital cardiovascular disease
- Describe the multiple options and strategies of care available for the condition of corrected transposition of the great arteries
- Describe the diagnostics, management and outcomes for heart valve disease in congenital and pediatric cardiovascular conditions
- Explain the latest updates in the rapidly developing field of the lymphatic circulation
- Find answers to the many common questions related to the ambulatory care of patients with congenital heart disease
- Describe the most recent developments in the care and management of the adult with congenital heart disease
- Discuss the latest techniques and developments in the field of pediatric cardiovascular perfusion
- Explain the underlying principles and best practices for nurses and other front-line providers for the patient with congenital heart disease
Agenda by day
For more information, please contact Christina Mannices at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-590-5263.