Referring a Patient to the Compass Care Program
Patients can be referred to Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia’s Compass Care Program by their primary care provider or a specialist. We also review self-referrals.
Once a child is referred to Compass Care, our team will complete a chart review to determine their eligibility.
Please note that because we are a pilot program with limited capacity at this time, enrollment in Compass Care is limited to patients who are receiving the majority of their specialty care at CHOP and who meet all of the following criteria:
- Are followed by multiple specialists at CHOP
- Have complex, chronic conditions affecting multiple body systems
- Experience several inpatient admissions each year at CHOP
- Often need supporting equipment for functional limitations
- Live within 60 miles of CHOP