Emergency Care Training Center
The Emergency Care Training Center at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) provides resuscitation education to CHOP employees, members of the community (including healthcare professionals and non-healthcare professionals) and students.
CHOP is a fully accredited American Heart Association (AHA) Training Center in all disciplines. Our commitment to excellence extends to our robust training program. Enroll today for one of our educational courses to stay on the cutting edge of emergency medical care.
- The full spectrum of accredited AHA courses. Some courses are offered for CHOP staff only, but many are open to the public (meaning you do not have to be a CHOP employee or healthcare provider to enroll). See a full list of AHA courses we offer.
- Community outreach events
- CPR training in the community
- CPR training in schools through Youth Heart Watch
- EMS outreach seminar
- Other community-focused training courses