Obesity Prevention Management Clinical Pathway — Outpatient Specialty Care and Primary Care
- Share program: Families can purchase a box of provisions at low cost.
- Philabundance: Provide fresh produce at no cost to family at community locations.
- Farm to Families Program: Supplies North Philadelphia families with boxes of produce at low cost.
- The Food Trust: Operates low-cost farmer’s markets in Philadelphia.
- Philly Food Finder: Website which allows families to search for free or discounted food in Philadelphia and also provides a guide to food access in Philadelphia.
- CAP4Kids Philadelphia - Fresh Food Resources: Lists Philadelphia-specific locations and programs that provide free or discounted fresh food
- CAP4Kids Philadelphia – Childhood Obesity Resources: Lists Philadelphia-specific as well as broader resources and programs to promote physical activity and healthy eating among children