Rebecca Booth, MS, CF/SLP

female silhouette icon
Rebecca Booth, MS, CF/SLP, is a speech-language pathologist and a LEND/Clinical Fellow in the Department of Speech-Language Pathology at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Locations: Main Campus
Appointments and Referrals: 1-800-TRY-CHOP (1-800-879-2467)

Education and Training

Undergraduate Degree

BS in Inclusive Childhood Education - Houghton College, Houghton, NY

Graduate Degree

MS in Communication Sciences & Disorders - University of Vermont, Burlington, VT

Titles and Academic Titles

Speech-Language Pathologist

LEND/Clinical Fellow

Departments and Services


Posters and Presentations


Booth, R. & Lowry, A, M. K. Comeau. Speech-Language Pathology Management of Feeding and Swallowing for Pediatric Patients Diagnosed with Types 1 & 2 Laryngeal Cleft [presentation & poster]. University of Vermont Medical Center Quality Improvement Forum; 2019; Burlington, VT.

Booth, R., Heckler, E., & Reese, M. Efficacy of Problem-Solving Interventions for Improving Executive Function Outcomes in Patients with Acquired Brain Injuries: A Systematic Review [poster]. University of Vermont Ziegler Research Forum; 2019; Burlington, VT.