Thank you for your interest in donating food to Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) staff members. We’ve heard from many of you and appreciate your generosity during this challenging time.
For Foodservice Businesses
We have also established guidelines for foodservice businesses that wish to directly donate food to staff at the hospital. Interested companies who meet these guidelines may complete the form below to coordinate with CHOP staff for approval and delivery.
- All food must be wrapped for individual consumption. We cannot accept food in packaging that must be shared.
- Food must be prepared by professional teams certified in handling food commercially. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept meals from individuals who do not meet this criteria.
- Donations should accommodate 50 or more people.
- Deliveries must be scheduled in advance with CHOP using the form below to ensure it is received and delivered appropriately.
- Deliveries will be met at the Main entrance to the hospital. Deliverers will not be able to enter the hospital.
Keeping our staff safe is our top-priority and we hope you’ll consider supporting the efforts of our doctors, nurses and staff who are responding to the virus in real time with a donation to our COVID-19 Relief Fund. Learn more and donate.