While CHOP currently has sufficient medical supplies available to our staff during this challenging time, we are ramping up our conservation efforts to ensure that we are well-positioned for the future. If you or your organization is interested in donating supplies, please see below for a list of items we are accepting.
If you have questions or would like a gift receipt, please complete the form at the bottom of this page. Thank you for your support.
What we can accept:
- Digital oral thermometers
- Eye protection including 3D printed face shields and glasses
- Gloves, non-latex, all sizes in original carton
- Head and shoe covers
- Homemade masks (adult and child sized)
- Masks, face protection, paper ear loop or tie in original carton (adult and child sized)
- Unopened bottles of hand sanitizer
- Unopened wipes, bleach, alcohol or hydrogen peroxide
What we cannot accept:
- Opened bottles of hand sanitizer
Drop off your donation:
There is a drop box in the Main Lobby of the hospital (3401 Civic Center Boulevard, Philadelphia PA 19104). You are welcome to drop off your donations from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
Mail your donation:
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Attention: Robert Silverstein, PPE Donations
3401 Civic Center Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Make a monetary donation:
Support our COVID-19 breakthroughs and the efforts of our doctors, nurses and staff who are responding to the virus in real time with a donation to our COVID-19 Relief Fund. Learn more and donate.
If you're interested in donating food, learn more here.