Our theme this year is “Vision 20/20: Lessons from the Past, a Bold Look Toward the Future.” The esteemed course faculty will present multiple talks in plenary sessions, subspecialty breakout sessions, moderated panels of experts, as well as lively discussion groups covering all areas and topics related to the comprehensive care of the unborn, neonate, child and young adult with cardiovascular disease.
Through exchange of information, professional networking and effective learning, the goals of this educational conference are to give healthcare providers the tools necessary to create a normal quality and duration of life for individuals with pediatric and congenital cardiovascular disease.
Topics will include:
- The future of pediatric and congenital cardiovascular disease
- Past lessons that inform clinical care today
- Outcomes for patients with Fontan circulation
- What’s new in cardiac intensive care?
- Practical solutions to common heart problems
- A rapid-fire Q & A session with world experts on hot topics in the field
- Child health advocacy, prenatal cardiac care, condition-specific concerns and much more!
Why you should attend Cardiology 2020:
- Exposure to the latest updates in the field
- Opportunities for networking and socializing
- Special sessions for nurses, perfusion specialists and healthcare administrators
- Preconference sessions on: the right ventricle, quality of life in CHD care, and a CHD primer for nurses and frontline staff
- Time to enjoy Disney’s parks and all that central Florida has to offer
- 5K Heart Fun Run, Yoga for Your Heart and other fun activities
- More than 30 credits for physicians, nurses and perfusion specialists