Please join us for our 32nd Annual Inflammatory Bowel Disease Education Day! This year's event will be held virtually and will include great educational content for families living with or caring for someone with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, IBD-undefined (indeterminate colitis) or very early onset IBD.
Topics will include:
- Current and future therapies for IBD
- Diet and nutrition guidance for individuals with IBD
- Ongoing IBD research and future research opportunities
- Unique challenges related to very early onset IBD (VEO-IBD)
- Additional psychosocial and support resources for patients and families
In addition, children and young adults living with IBD will share their personal experiences, stories and challenges, and a panel of nationally recognized IBD experts will detail current best practices in IBD care, treatment and research.
This public event is free to all patients and families. A link to join this online event will be sent after registration. We hope you can join us!
32nd Annual IBD Education Day
Sunday, Feb. 26, 2023
8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
For more information, please email IBDcenter@chop.edu.