Please join us for a series of family education sessions for children (ages 12 to 18) with abdominal pain and digestive symptoms.
Sessions are led by staff from the Suzi and Scott Lustgarten Center for GI Motility including psychologists, social workers, dietitians, nurses, nurse practitioners and physicians.
Light refreshments will be served.
To register for the "Eating for GI Wellness" session, or for more information, please call 215-590-1678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the number of people in your group.
Additional sessions will address the following topics:
- Complementary Therapies: Sept. 22, 2019
- Managing Symptoms at School: Oct. 13, 2019
- Connect and Recharge: Healthy Coping Strategies in the New Year: Jan. 12, 2020
- The Brain-Gut Connection: March 1, 2020
- Self-Management, Technology and Your Tummy: April 19, 2020