A Gala Evening of Awards and Education
The American Heart Association's Council on Lifelong Congenital Heart Disease and Heart Health in the Young and the Cardiac Center at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) invite you to celebrate AHA's Young Hearts Awards and attend a cardiovascular symposium during the AHA Conference.
The evening will start with a reception at the Giant Heart exhibit at the Franklin Institute. We will then move into the elegant Franklin Hall for dinner, AHA council awards, and a symposium on “Outcomes and Ongoing Challenges for the Patient with Complex Congenital Heart Disease" to include a series of talks from cardiovascular experts at CHOP.
- Prenatal factors influencing congenital heart disease (CHD)
- Advanced cardiac imaging and how it can direct care
- Lymphatic circulation in CHD
- Angiogenesis and collaterals in Single-ventricle CHD
- Challenges in achieving optimal outcomes in adults with CHD
- Case examples of gaps in knowledge in CHD care
- And more!
- Saturday, Nov. 16, 7-10 p.m.
- The Franklin Institute: 222 20th St., Philadelphia, PA 19103
Transportation is available to and from the event at the Franklin Institute. Buses depart from the Philadelphia Convention Center at 6:45 p.m. and are expected to return at 10:15 p.m.
All attendees must register in advance. Register today.