Please join us for our monthly COVID-19 CHOP Pediatric Partners Town Hall. Susan Coffin, MD will provide a current update on Covid-19 in our region as well as across our nation. Our featured speaker Paul Offit, MD will review the current state of vaccination and what lies ahead for pediatrics. Katie Lockwood, MD our Medical Education Outreach Director for our CHOP Care Network, will discuss Vaccine Hesitancy: What's a Pediatrician to Do.
Moderator: Donna Stephenson, MD, Attending Physician, Medical Director of Operations and Outreach for the Division of Neurology, Medical Director for Community Advisory Group, Associate Professor of Clinical Neurology and Pediatrics, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- Covid-19 Update: Regional and National Update
- Susan Coffin, MD, Associate Chief, Division of Infectious Diseases and Attending Physician for the Division of Infectious Diseases, Core Faculty Member of the Center for Pediatric Clinical Effectiveness at CHOP, Professor of Pediatrics at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.
- After The Vaccine Roll Out: Not Out of The Woods Yet…What’s Next?
- Paul Offit, MD (Featured Speaker), Attending Physician in the Division of Infectious Diseases, Director of the Vaccine Education Center; Maurice R. Hilleman Endowed Chair in Vaccinology, Maurice R. Hilleman Professor of Vaccinology and Professor of Pediatrics at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- Vaccine Hesitancy during Covid-19: What's a Pediatrician to do?
- Katie Lockwood, MD, Attending Physician, CHOP Primary Care, South Philadelphia, Distinguished Chair in the Department of Pediatrics, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, Director of Education, CHOP Care Network, Director of Behavioral Health Education in the Pediatric Residency Program
Contact: Abe Cooperman, email@example.com