Please join us for our Pediatric Partners Town Hall: an evening of Covid updates for the tri-state region and beyond, including testing updates, and a review of our Clinical Pathway, Managing Flu and Covid during the Twindemic.
- 6:00 p.m. Welcome from Donna Stephenson, MD, an attending pediatric neurologist and Medical Director of Operations and Outreach for the Division of Neurology at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and Medical Advisor for Physician Referral Services.
- 6:05 p.m. Covid Update from Susan Coffin, MD MPH, an attending physician for the Division of Infectious Diseases at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, a core faculty member of the Center for Pediatric Clinical Effectiveness at CHOP, and a professor of Pediatrics at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.
- 6:15 p.m. Testing Update from Jaqueline Anzalone, MHA, BSN, RNC-NIC Hospital Operations and Flow Supervisor/Covid Operations Leader.
- 6:25 p.m. Clinical Pathway, Managing the Twindemic Flu/Covid from Keri A. Cohn, MD, MPH, DTM&H, an attending physician in the Emergency Department at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, at CHOP at Virtua Voorhees, and Director of the Pediatric Emergency Medicine-Global Health Fellowship.
- 6:45-7:15 p.m. Q&A Session with representation from CHOP's Primary Care Network, Cardiology and Pulmonary Specialists.
Contact: Abe Cooperman, email@example.com