The CHOP Talks CME lecture series is an opportunity for pediatric subspecialists from Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia to share their expertise with you.
At every CHOP Talks session, you’ll improve your ability to diagnose, treat and manage common pediatric disorders, and learn more about the latest treatment breakthroughs and how they can benefit your patients.
- 8:15 a.m. — Registration and Light Dinner
- 8:30 a.m. — Infant Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT): A Discussion about the Cause, Evaluation and
- 9:15 a.m. — Febrile Seizures: A Pediatric Overview
- 10 a.m. — Pediatric Diabetes Update
- 10:45 a.m. — Updates on the Management of Pediatric Sleep Apnea
- 11:30 a.m. — Adjourn
Margaret R. D’Arcangelo, MD
Attending Physician, Division of Endocrinolgy
Sara Fridinger, MD
Fellow, Division of Neurology
V. R. Iyer, MD, MRCP
Attending Electrophysiologist, Division of Cardiology
Danna Tauber, MD, MPH
Attending Pulmonologist, Division of Pulmonary Medicine
Upon completion of this CME live activity, participants should be able to:
- Review the different mechanisms of common forms of SVT in children
- Analyze appropriate diagnostic evaluation and treatment for children with febrile seizures
- Discuss new insulin pumps and CGMs
- Review the different treatment options available to treat pediatric obstructive sleep apnea
There is no charge for this program; however, registration is required. RSVP to Abe Cooperman by No. 9, 2018, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 267-426-2506. Please provide your name, practice affiliation, credentials, work address, phone, fax and email address.
ACCME Accreditation Statement: Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement: Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure Statement: Margaret R. D'Arcangelo, MD; Sara Fridinger, MD; V.R. Iyer, MD, MRCP; and Danna Tauber, MD, MPH, have signed and completed the CHOP CME Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships Form and have affirmed that neither they nor their spouse/partner/family member(s) have/ have had any relevant financial affiliations or financial relationships with a commercial interest within the past 12 months related directly or indirectly to this lecture that may pose a potential conflict of interest within the context of this lecture.
Services for People with Disabilities: If special arrangements are required for an individual with a disability to attend this meeting, please contact Abe Cooperman at email@example.com or 267-426-2506.