Join pediatric sub specialists from Children's Hospital of Philadelphia for a CHOP Talks session — you'll improve your ability to diagnose, treat and manage common pediatric disorders, and learn more about the latest treatment breakthroughs and how they can benefit your patients.
- 6:15 p.m. — Registration and Light Dinner
- 6:30 p.m. — Spring Has Sprung: Updates of Pediatric Allergic Rhinitis
- 7:10 p.m. — New Strategies in Food Allergy Management
- 7:50 p.m. — Q & A
- 8:00 p.m. — Adjourn
- Katie Kennedy, MD
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology Clinical Fellow
- Rahul Datta, MD
Pediatrics Alergy Attending
Upon completion of this CME live activity, participants should be able to:
- Review the proper evaluation and management of pediatric allergic rhinitis in primary care.
- Discuss considerations for referral for immunotherapy.
- Discuss the mechanism and management of oral allergy syndrome.
- Review the current standards of care in food allergy management.
- Discuss the new strategies and options available for food allergy management.
There is no charge for this program; however, registration is required. RSVP to Abe Cooperman by March 17 2020 at email@example.com or 267-426-2506. Please provide your name, practice affiliation, credentials, work address, phone, fax and email address.
ACCME Accreditation Statement: Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement: Children's Hospital of Philadelphia designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure Statement: Katie Kennedy, MD (Speaker), Rahul Datta, MD, (Speaker), Lisa Biggs, MD (Course Director) and Monica S. Williams, MS (CME Planner) have signed the CHOP CME Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships and have no relevant financial relationship with a commercial interest to disclose.
Services for People with Disabilities: If special arrangements are required for an individual with a disability to attend this meeting, please contact Abe Cooperman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 267-426-2506.