Get creative in the kitchen and learn how healthy eating can benefit your family’s cardiovascular health!
Join Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) and Vetri Community Partnership (VCP) for a series of live, online cooking demonstrations. VCP is a nonprofit organization that provides nutrition education through hands-on experience.
Each 60- to 90-minute online class will be led by a VCP presenter, a CHOP physician and a CHOP dietitian, and will feature nutritious, delicious recipes for your family to make together!
Dates and topics
- Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020, 5 p.m.
- Healthy Holiday: Harvest Hash and Roasted Root Veggies
- Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021, 5 p.m.
- Weathering Winter: Tuscan White Bean Soup
- Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2021, 5 p.m.
- Heart Healthy Valentine’s Day: Apple Compote and Granola Crumble
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021, 5 p.m.
- Think Green: Chimichurri Pasta Salad
- Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 5 p.m.
- Enjoying Spring & Summer: Zucchini Quesadilla, Black Bean and Corn Salsa, Tortilla Chips and Aqua Fresca
When you register, you will receive a link to join the class via Zoom.