Please join us for House Call: A Pediatric Surgical Roundtable with General Surgery; Plastic, Reconstructive and Oral Surgery and Urology. Our CHOP/King of Prussia Hospital Surgical Attendings will discuss and review red flag cases picked up by Primary Care and Emergency Medicine providers that require surgical intervention. Learn and discuss what it means to have access to pediatric surgical care in your community. Join us and get to know your surgical partners in care.
- 6:00 pm - Welcome and Introduction by host Katie Lockwood, MD, MEd
- 6:05 - 6:15 p.m. - KOPH Surgery Experience - Cara E. Rakow, RN, MSN, CPNP Associate Chief Nursing Officer - King of Prussia Hospital
- 6:15 - 6:45 p.m.
- 6:45 - 7:15 p.m.
- 7:15 - 7:45 p.m.
- 7:45 - 8:00 p.m. - Q&A led by Katie Lockwood, MD MEd
- 8:00 - Adjourn
- Pablo Laje, MD (Attending Surgeon in the Division of General, Thoracic and Fetal Surgery at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia)
- Jordan W. Swanson, MD, MSc (Attending Surgeon in the Division of Plastic, Reconstructive and Oral Surgery at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia)
- Aseem Shukla, MD (Attending Surgeon in the Division of Urology at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia)
Moderator and Q&A facilitator
ACCME Accreditation Statement: Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement: Children's Hospital of Philadelphia designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure Statement: John M. Flynn, MD, (Speaker), Pablo Laje, MD (Speaker), Aseem Shukla, MD (Speaker), Jordan W. Swanson, MD,MSc (Speaker), Katie Lockwood, MD MEd, (CHOP Talks Course Director and Moderator), and Monica S. Williams (CME Planner) and others as appropriate have no relevant financial relationship with a commercial interest to disclose.
Related specialties: surgery, urology, general pediatrics