- 6:00 - 6:15 p.m. - Elizabeth Gabriele, MD and Mark D. Joffe, MD, Introduction to Urgent Care & Leadership
- 6:15 - 7:00 p.m. - Naomi Brown, MD, FAAP, CAQSM, Overview of Pediatric Upper and Lower Extremity Injuries: What Not to Miss
- 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. - Luv R. Javia, MD and Kavita Dedhia, MD, Lightening ENT Rounds...from Noisy Breathing to the Silence of Hearing Loss...
- 8:00 p.m. - Adjourn
- Identify and diagnose common upper and lower extremity pediatric fractures
- Identify what are the most concerning pediatric injuries that should not be missed
- Describe urgent causes of noisy breathing in infants and children and management strategies
- Describe appropriate use of cytomegalovirus testing in children with hearing loss
ACCME Accreditation Statement: Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Approval of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) for this lecture is pending. If approved, physicians can claim CME credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity for free.