Ninth Annual Chronic Lung Disease Conference • March 7–8, 2023
This course will explore the pathophysiology, current research and key aspects of the management of severe CLD, including diagnostic and treatment options. This course will also discuss the long-term needs of infants with severe CLD, highlighting the chronic nature of this illness extending beyond the neonatal period.
2023 News and Highlights
See the latest about our extraordinary clinical care and services for you and your patients:
- CHOP Helps Develop New Guidelines for Neonatal Resuscitation Studies
- CHOP-led Study Finds Daycare Linked to Increased Complications in Preterm Children with Chronic Lung Disease
Resources for Clinicians
- Video: Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia: Care for Chronic Lung Disease in Infants
- Clinical Pathway: Pulmonary Hypertension Screenings in Patients with Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
- Continuing Medical Education
- Online Pediatric Education Network (OPEN)
Have a question about CHOP’s Annual Chronic Lung Disease Conference? Email email@example.com.
To refer a patient, get a second opinion, or for a conversation with one of our CLD attendings, call our clinician priority line at 215-590-3608 or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Stay Connected: Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up to get the latest news from our clinical departments and leadership, and hear about upcoming professional education opportunities in our biannual e-newsletter.
If you're interested in hearing more in-depth news from specific clinical areas, we encourage you to explore the list of other email newsletters published by various specialties at CHOP. If you're already subscribed, you can manage your preferences in your subscription, or check out the full list of specialty newsletters that may be of interest to you.
- Chronic Lung Disease Research Flyer
- Chronic Lung Disease Program Brochure
- Chronic Lung Disease Conference Brochure
Related specialties: neonatology, pulmonology