A forward-thinking gathering
Join other industry disrupters, researchers, innovators and change-agents looking to advance precision medicine in pediatric cancer care. This summit will offer the opportunity to review unpublished research and data, examine advances in diagnostics and care, share best practices, and build new relationships. The summit’s guiding principle: Collaboration creates innovation.
Registrants can attend the summit live, in-person or participate virtually.
The summit’s content will focus on scientific advances in pediatric cancer care in the diagnostics and therapeutic space, with presenters who are renowned in their respective fields. Attendees will include physicians and care providers, pharmaceuticals leaders, and clinical geneticists and laboratory diagnostic leaders in pediatric cancer.
Date & time
- March 10, 2022, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- March 11, 2022, 7:30 a.m - 12:00 p.m.
Content will include
- Hematological malignancies
- CNS malignancies
- Solid malignancies
- Cancer predisposition
- Advances in lab diagnostics and genetics
- FDA/regulatory updates
- Patient advocacy
Thursday, March 10, 2022
- 7 –7:45 a.m. Breakfast
- 7:45 –8 a.m. Welcome, John Maris, MD, and Marilyn Li, MD
Session 1: Leukemia, Sarah Tasian, MD
- 8 –8:30 a.m. Charles Mullighan, MD
- 8:30–9 a.m. Kathrin Bernt, MD
- 9–9:30 a.m. Sarah Tasian, MD
- 9:30 –10 a.m. Soheil Meshinchi, MD, PhD
- 10 –10:15 a.m. Break
Session 2: Brain Tumors, Michael Fisher, MD, and Tom DeRaedt, PhD, Co-Chairs
- 10:15–10:45 a.m. Stefan Pfister, MD
- 10:45–11:15 a.m. Adam Resnick, PhD
- 11:15 a.m.–11:45 a.m. Paul Northcott, PhD
- 11:45–1:00 p.m. Lunch
- Sponsor Presentations
Session 3: Regulatory, Lab Diagnostics 1, Advocacy John Maris, MD, Chair
- 1:00-1:30 p.m. Greg Reaman, MD
- 1:30–2:00 p.m. Todd Druley, MD, PhD
- 2:00–2:30 p.m. Lea Surrey, MD
- 2:30–3:00 p.m. Nancy Goodman, JD
- 3:00–3:15 p.m. Break
Session 4: Solid Tumors, Yael Mosse, MD, Chair
- 3:15–3:45 p.m. Yael Mosse, MD
- 3:45–4:15 p.m. Alejandro Sweet-Cordero, MD
- 4:15–4:45 p.m. Katie Janeway, MD
- 4:45–5:15 p.m. Will Parsons, MD, PhD
- 5:15–5:45 p.m. Patrick Grohar, MD
- 6:00 p.m. Reception & Poster Session
Friday, March 11, 2022
- 7-8:00 a.m. Breakfast
Session 5: Cancer Predisposition, Suzanne MacFarland, MD, Co-Chair
- 8 –8:30 a.m. David Malkin, MD
- 8:30–9 a.m. Kenan Onel, MD, PhD
- 9:00–9:30 a.m. Sharon Diskin, PhD
- 9:30–10 a.m. Christian Kratz, MD
- 10–10:15 a.m. Break
Session 6: Lab Diagnostics 2, Marilyn Li, MD, Chair
- 10:15–10:45 a.m. Marilyn Li, MD
- 10:45–11:15 a.m. Jinghui Zhang, PhD
- 11:15–11:45 a.m. Adam Shlien, PhD
- 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m. Discussion and Wrap-up, Marilyn Li, MD, and John Maris, MD
Now Accepting Abstracts!
Abstract posters can now be submitted until February 11. We will notify those selected to present their posters by February 15.
- John Maris, MD, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Marilyn Li, MD, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Kathrin Bernt, MD, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Thomas DeRaedt, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Todd Druley, MD, PhD, ArcherDx, Inc.
- Mike Fisher, MD, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Nancy Goodman, JD, Patient Advocacy
- Soheil Meshinchi, MD, PhD, Fred Hutch Cancer Center
- Yael Mosse, MD, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Charles Mullighan, MD, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Paul Northcott, PhD, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Ken Onel, MD, PhD, Mt. Sinai
- Will Parsons, MD, PhD, Texas Children's Hospital
- Stefan Pfister, MD, Heidelberg, Germany
- Adam Shlien, PhD, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto
- Alejandro Sweet-Cordero, MD, University of California, San Francisco
- Sarah Tasian, MD, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Jinghui Zhang, PhD, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Meet these and other world-class experts in pediatric oncology at a Thursday-evening reception.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: Feb. 11, 2022 (11:59 p.m. Eastern)
- Notification of Acceptance: Feb. 15, 2022
Registration and cost
Virtual attendees: $50
In-person attendees: $150
In-person registration includes a networking cocktail reception and meals.
Book your hotel today
Rooms are available at a discounted rate at The Rittenhouse Hotel for summit attendees. When calling The Rittenhouse Hotel to reserve a hotel room, mention the Pediatric Precision Medicine Summit Room Block. Call 215-546-9000.
Valet Parking is available at The Rittenhouse Hotel. There are also parking garages and public parking lots within walking distance.
For questions, contact the summit program manager, Holly Hoffman, at HoffmanHA@chop.edu.
Related specialties: oncology, hematology, genetics