A forward-thinking gathering
Join other industry disrupters, researchers, innovators and change-agents looking to advance precision medicine in pediatric cancer care. This summit will offer the opportunity to review unpublished research and data, examine advances in diagnostics and care, share best practices, and build new relationships. The summit’s guiding principle: Collaboration creates innovation.
The summit’s content will focus on scientific advances in pediatric cancer care in the diagnostics and therapeutic space, with presenters who are renowned in their respective fields. Attendees will include physicians and care providers, pharmaceuticals leaders, and clinical geneticists and laboratory diagnostic leaders in pediatric cancer.
Content will include
- Hematological malignancies
- CNS malignancies
- Solid malignancies
- Cancer predisposition
- Advances in lab diagnostics and genetics
- FDA/regulatory updates
- Patient advocacy
- John Maris, MD, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Marilyn Li, MD, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Kathrin Bernt, MD, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Thomas DeRaedt, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Todd Druley, MD, PhD, ArcherDx, Inc.
- Mike Fisher, MD, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Nancy Goodman, JD, Patient Advocacy
- Katie Janeway, MD, Boston Children's Hospital
- Jennifer Kalish, MD, PhD, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Christian Kratz, MD, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
- Suzanne MacFarland, MD, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- David Malkin, MD, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto
- Soheil Meshinchi, MD, PhD, Fred Hutch Cancer Center
- Yael Mosse, MD, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Charles Mullighan, MD, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Paul Northcott, PhD, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Ken Onel, MD, PhD, Mt. Sinai
- Will Parsons, MD, PhD, Texas Children's Hospital
- Stefan Pfister, MD, Heidelberg, Germany
- Greg Reaman, MD, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Adam Shlien, PhD, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto
- Alejandro Sweet-Cordero, MD, University of California, San Francisco
- Sarah Tasian, MD, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Jinghui Zhang, PhD, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Meet these and other world-class experts in pediatric oncology at a Wednesday-evening reception.
We will be accepting abstracts beginning in February so start preparing. Stay tuned for more details.
Book your hotel today
Rooms are available at a discounted rate at The Rittenhouse Hotel for summit attendees. When calling The Rittenhouse Hotel to reserve a hotel room, mention the Pediatric Precision Medicine Summit Room Block. Call 215-546-9000.
Valet Parking is available at The Rittenhouse Hotel. There are also parking garages and public parking lots within walking distance.
If you have any questions or for additional information, please contact Jason Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.