The Concours d'Elegance is a classic car show and competition to support birth defects and rare disease research at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
This event is for car enthusiasts of all ages and is being held at the Simeone Automotive Museum in Philadelphia on Saturday Apr., 2020. Join us for a fun filled day including:
- Premier judged concours with classic American and European automobiles
- Public car display. Register and show off your own cool car in the Car Corral!
- Former Philadelphia Eagles coach Dick Vermeil in attendance
- Music and kids activities
- Local food trucks including free Ben & Jerry's
- Funds raised will support rare disease research at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Help kids in need and give back to the community with a day of food, fun, cars and more!
To purchase tickets, please click here.