The Concours d'Elegance is a classic car show and competition to support birth defects and rare disease research at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This year’s classes are: Open Cars, Closed Cars, Prewar Cars, Postwar Cars, Sports Cars, and Muscle Cars.
This event is for car enthusiasts of all ages and is being held at the Simeone Automotive Museum in Philadelphia, PA on Saturday July 17th, 2021.
We will be having a COVID-19 friendly event and will be following any guidelines in place.
Join us for a fun filled day including:
- Premier judged concours with classic American and European automobiles
- Public car display. Register and show off your own cool car in the Car Corral!
- Corvette Heritage Panel Discussion, with legendary drivers Tony DeLorenzo, George Wintersteen, and others, led by historian Harry Hurst
- Former Philadelphia Eagles coach Dick Vermeil in attendance
- Eagles SWOOP and Eagles Cheerleaders from 12pm-2pm
- Live music and kids activities
- Local food trucks
- 100% of net proceeds will support rare disease research at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Help kids in need and give back to the community with a day of food, fun, cars and more!
To purchase tickets, please click here.