REACH for College is a program for high school students with chronic illness who are planning to go to college. Some examples of chronic illnesses include Crohn’s Disease, Lupus, Diabetes, and more. Students, ages 15 to 19, and their parents/caregivers will learn about available resources and discuss how to create a healthcare plan.
- Discussions about developing self-care and self-advocacy skills
- A presentation from healthcare providers who work with teens and young adults
- Youth and caregiver specific sessions
This program encourages open, free speech from parents/caregivers and children. It is requested that teens and parents each participate on their own device.
By Halloween, 10/31/21 to REACH@chop.edu or call 267-426-5569
When responding, please include
- You are attending REACH for College
- The name of the youth and parent(s)/caregiver(s) planning to participate
- The best email/phone number to contact for confirmation
All families that register and attend REACH for College will be entered into a raffle with a chance to win one of two $100 gift cards