Career advocacy and exposure for youth with disabilities or chronic illness
This free workshop is focused on transition to adulthood for youth and adolescents with disabilities or chronic illness, ages 14 to 18, and their caregivers.
We will have separate sessions for youth and caregivers.
Dinner will be provided.
- Panel discussion with CHOP staff who have disabilities/chronic illness
- Parents session on advocacy for youth
- Youth session on developing independence
- Resources for employment planning
REACH is free, but registration is required.
RSVP by 3 p.m. on Friday, June 21, to firstname.lastname@example.org or 267-426-7285. Please indicate that you will be attending REACH for Employment workshop and provide the following information:
- Name of the participating CHOP patient
- Name of family member(s)
- Best email or phone number for confirmation
- Accommodations, if any, such as language interpreter services, dietary needs, etc.
Free parking passes will be available. Use Buerger Center Parking B. For directions, visit Parking at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia webpage.