As part of our continuing Behavioral Health Webinar Series, participants will refresh their understanding of terminology about suicidal ideation and behavior, practice stratifying risk, and develop a framework for managing associated safety concerns within a primary care setting.
- Reviewing definitions and risk factors for suicidal ideation, behavior, and nonsuicidal self-injury.
- Using suicide risk assessments to formulate risk and develop a plan for management of suicidal ideation and behaviors.
- Developing competence in primary care office-based interventions for youth with suicidal ideation or behavior.
- Amy Glick, MD, psychiatrist, Department of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Claire Hatkevich, PhD, psychologist, Department of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Sarah H. Arshad, MD, psychiatrist with the Behavioral Health Integrative Program and the Assistant Program Director of the Post Pediatric Portal Program at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
ACCME Accreditation Statement: Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement: Children's Hospital of Philadelphia designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure Statement: Amy Glick, MD, (Speaker), Claire Hatkevich, PhD (Speaker), Sarah Arshad, MD (Moderator), Katie Lockwood, MD (Course Director) and Monica S. Williams (CME Planner) and others as appropriate have no relevant financial relationship with an ineligible company to disclose.